Easter in Colorado!This weekend, all the Biagis (Rob, Kathleen, Juli and Natalie) will be at Mission Hills Church in Colorado rockin' some EASTER CONCERTS! Why haven't you invited us to YOUR church? (sniff, sniff...)
C'mon...give us a call or email! Rob is more affordable than you think (and an EXCELLENT VALUE!). Churches where Rob has performed report better behavior, better focus in school, fewer temper tantrums, and more vegetables eaten since Rob's concert! (okay, that's not true, but...) at least tell us you're using Rob Biagi Music to Disciple your own children...! What?!
Disciple Children With Rob Biagi Music!
RBM News Tue 4/15
Rob Biagi (bee-AH-jee) is a singer/songwriter of Christian Pop/Rock/Funk Music for Kids. His ministry began in 1999 at Mariners Church (a Southern California megachurch), and his music quickly spread to all 50 United States and other countries like Australia, New Zealand, China, Costa Rica, and the United Arab Emirates, to name a few...
- Rob and "The V.I.P. Kids" worked HARD (singing/dancing for over FOUR hours last Saturday!)
- Rob wants YOUR ministry kids and families to have his music!
- Lyrics to ALL songs (now alphabetized) available in "Resources."
- "The V.I.P. Kids" have upcoming gigs in North Carolina and Illinois! Call or email us to ask Qs about YOUR event! Rob sends out "The V.I.P. Kids" to sing his songs and do his motions. Your ministry kids will LOVE them!
- Rob Biagi on iTunes
- concert/booking info here
- Rob Biagi on Facebook here
- "The V.I.P. Kids" on Facebook here
Rob's Mob (Fan Club)Hello fans and family! Wondering what you can do to help Rob Biagi Music?
Rob has a limited budget (okay, no budget) for advertising. You're it!
SHARE Rob's Facebook posts and Retweet his Twitter tweets. You know people Rob will never meet!
- Buy a CD or download for an un-churched kid or family as a "conversation-starter."
- Pray that God will bless and use Rob's work (recording, songwriting, live concerts) for the advancement of His kingdom.
- Ask your Children's Ministry Leaders about hosting Rob and "The V.I.P. Kids" for an event like VBS or a Family Concert.
What's Good About Rob?
- Boys engage b/c he's a Christian man and a singer/songwriter/musician
- Rob's lyrics are fun & relevant to kids (not overly-churchy/"worshippy"[kids understand more!])
- Song Styles from Rock to Rap, Punk to Funk to Pirate! (parents can listen longer!)
- Click Here > for What People are Saying
Book Rob [or "The V.I.P. Kids"] for a Family Concert!